EXPLORE ESSEX EXPANDED CAPABILITIES
MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
Essex Industries began in 1947 as a solutions provider to the aerospace and defense industry. This privately owned business has grown to become a leading provider of platform controls, aircraft components, emergency breathing equipment, and liquid oxygen storage/delivery systems. We have worked with premier OEMs and successfully launched cyclic, collective grips and pedestals for rotary-wing aircraft. With the recent acquisition of Stevens Manufacturing, in Milford, CT, Essex reaches coast to coast with expanded capabilities in the rotorcraft market.
ROTARY AIRCRAFT APPLICATION
With 73 years’ experience designing and manufacturing control stick and throttle grips as well as thousands of aircraft components within the fuel, hydraulic, air and pneumatic systems in aircraft worldwide, Essex expanded capabilities now include precision machined OEM parts and sub-assemblies throughout the rotor-wing aircraft.
- 300,000+ sq/ft of Mil-Std manufacturing capabilities, Missouri, California, Connecticut
- AS-9100-D Certified - Component & Assembly for Combat/Commercial Aircraft
- Vertically Integrated - CNC Milling, Lathe, EDM Wire and Machining
- Dedicated & Certified Program Management Organization focused solely on New Product Development (NPD) using disciplined Stage Gate Controlled processes.
Essex specializes in both build-to-print services and custom engineering and manufacturing to meet customers' needs. The comprehensive Build-to-Print services at Essex include:
- Model-Based Enterprise data management (ASME Y14.41 techniques, TDPs in conformance with ASME Y14.47 & MIL-STD-31000B
- Rapid prototyping, in-house 3D printing
- 73+ year defense supplier experience
Contact us for the complete list of manufacturing capabilities, testing capabilities, certification/qualifications and to discuss your project requirements.